Environmental and Sustainability Policy
The LM Hotel, aware that its activity can negatively affect the environment, is committed to incorporate in its daily management environmental and sustainable concepts that help guarantee the development of the area in which it carries out its activities.
It is our intention to influence, especially in the following aspects:
- Comply with all current legislation on environmental and sustainability matters.
- Prevent the possible negative effects of our actions on the environment.
- Establish, implement, evaluate and continuously improve environmental and sustainability programs (Energy saving, water saving, solid waste management, hazardous waste management, chemical products handling, atmospheric, auditory and visual pollution management and sustainability) oriented to the fulfillment of the norms 5133: 2006 and the Colombian sector technical norm NTS-TS 002.
- Use all the technical means at our disposal to reduce the consumption of energy and raw materials, to the point of being able to do our sustainable activity and contribute to the preservation of the biological diversity of the destination through landscape integration and respect for its flora and fauna.
- Sensitize our employees and customers about the conservation and protection of the environment, based on responsible and environmentally friendly and sustainable behaviors.
- Constantly impart information to our employees about good environmental and sustainable practices, to reinforce their commitment to the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Environmental and Sustainable Management System of Hotel LM.
- Collaborate with public and private entities to favor the environment, based on participation in environmental programs.
- Our activity will be sustainable if we are able to make a contribution to the reduction of social differences and the reduction of poverty through opportunities for economic growth.
- The socio-cultural responsibility of Hotel LM is mainly focused on contributing to cultural entities such as the Enrique Grau Museum.
- As a Hotel, we are committed to creating value for our shareholders based on the efficient and responsible use of the environment while promoting sustainability in each of the activities.
For the achievement of our objectives:
All the staff of Hotel LM is committed to being involved in the whole process, providing and receiving the adequate information to ensure and continuously improve quality throughout the organization and respect for the environment, this is the best guarantee for our customers.
As the maximum representative of the organization, I sign this document and I promise to serve as a guide to develop environmental management and sustainability of the hotel.
Milena Bolaños Bermúdez
Manager Hotel LM